September 25, 2007
Red-templated stepchild
So you know how you really love your scrumptious children? How you adore them so much that you stand beyond a door ajar and watch them napping and sometimes get your breath caught in your throat when you think about being their parent? These moments - sweet and warm fuzzies and puppies after they come out of the dryer and all that, for sure. And then you know how sometimes you want to board your kids up in that room that has the sump pump in it and not see their syrup-covered faces again until you have a wee break complete with Real World Sydney and a case of Mommy’s red medicine? Right. Well, sometimes blogs are like kids.

I’ll be back on Thursday.


10 Comments:

Blogger Jorge said...

HURRY UP THURSDAY!

Blogger Unknown said...

But Mama!!

What with the feeding and the cleaning??

(Man, how does Jorge always end up on top of me??)

Blogger Jorge said...
Blogger Unknown said...

And, as this URL states - mamalikey. But the blogspot.com is then a lil less supportive.

Blogger Heather B. said...

I'll miss you until Thursday. Or until next week when I'll hopefully get to see you again and you'll be back on top of your game and I won't feel like scratching my eyeballs out due to stress.

Yeah, I miss you. Sad face.

Blogger Skyzi said...

Damn sump pump is too loud!

Blogger sue said...

LOL. yeah. I can relate.

Blogger Unknown said...

i have this feeling daily.

though, i WAS in heaven this weekend watching 48 hours of "so, you think you can dance."

it's sad i have to be sick to take a break.

you don't need this excuse.

though, i'll miss you.

Blogger BOSSY said...

Nah nah nah-nah nah... I know you are but what is Bossy?

Blogger Melissavina said...

"Puppies after they come out of the dryer"?? I don't know about you, but that's not so warm fuzzy.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer