September 4, 2005
I've been tagged!
I've been tagged for future whale research! They are apparently tracking my whereabouts with this small plastic cow tag they've put on my ear. Thanks Miss Jackson for pointing them to me.

Name as it appears on birth certificate: Same one I was born with. Mama likey does not appear anywhere in the three names.

Nicknames: Kris, Krissy, Boo, That girl is poison (poison! p-p-poison!)

Place of Birth: The Garden State. Should you feel even a remote compulsion to ask me what exit, please stifle yourself immediately.

Favorite food: pizza and most things Italian (with the exception of men).

Ever been to Africa: Yes. I have a very fond memory of riding a camel with my father while we were there. (Keep it clean, please.)

Love someone so much it hurts: Yes. Absolutely. And it hasn't always been a good thing.

Been in a car accident: Yes. I once tapped a car from behind - no damage to either vehicle as we were at a stoplight. They took us to court and got much money from our insurance company. And they had had a similar "accident" earlier that year. Unbelievable.

Croutons or bacon bits: Both. I sometimes eat just croutons and bacon bits with dressing on them. And the latter don't even have to be made of real bacon. I'll take bacon product anyday. Hell, I eat Healthy Choice hot dogs. If they don't scare me . . .

Favorite day of the week: Saturday mornings = the promise of a new beginning. I also love random Tuesday night outings. They'll always get you in trouble.

Favorite restaurant: What I wish I had at this very moment is something spicy from Busara on Wisconsin Avenue.

Favorite sport to watch: Florida State football. Preferably when I can actually be in the stadium.

Favorite drink for summer: Diet Coke fountain soda (independent of season); and by golly, I love me some white wine.

Favorite ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip, from Friendly's or Baskin Robbins. Also rumored to be scrumptious straight from the black Breyer's box.

Disney or Warner Bros: Oh God. Does this have to do with cartoons? I don't even think I watched them as a child. Is either involved in the production of Family Guy?

Favorite fast food: There is no hesitation. Someday Taco Bell will cater my wedding.

What Color is your bedroom carpet: Same as my parachute.

How many times did you fail your driver's test: None, but my friend Cindy failed three times.

Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: Last email was from the kick ass woman who is redesigning my blog.

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Please see response to favorite fast food question.

What do you do most often when you are bored: Sleep and fantasize about someday writing a good blog entry.

What time is Bedtime: 10:00; 7:30 pm on some nights. Usually before the Muppets are over.

Favorite TV shows: ANYTHING that involves true crime, particularly City Confidential (we miss you, Paul), Body of Evidence, The First 48, Forensic Files. Anything in that genre that A&E or Court TV puts out.

Last person/s you went to dinner with: Bug and Cricket and I all ate at the table last night.

Ford or Chevy: What?

What are you listening to right now: A tape that the beau calls my "Prom was the bomb" cassette. Funky Cold Medina is on it. I kid you not.

What is your favorite color: I always wear black. Lately I have loved on some pink. I love it!

Lake, ocean or river: Lakes scare me. Snakes. A river would mean I might have to interact with real nature. Ocean it is!

How many tattoos do you have? None. Unless you count this one of Britney and K Fed that I got out of this month's Teen Beat . . .

Have you ever run out of gas: No, I'm more sensible than Jurgen. Wuh?


23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK. No, seriously, you do. If Tiger Beat had a tattoo of you in it, I would totally buy all the copies in the tri-county area and put them on.

I'm on the floor laughing hysterically right now.

Blogger Poppy said...

One of the hottest twins in my HS wrote in my yearbook that I was his funky cold medina. Swwwwooooooon.

Blogger babyjewels said...

Between this beautiful new design and seeing my name on the links, I'm on a sweet, sweet blogger high. (that and the meth). jewels don't hate mama. Yes, I'll stop typing now, before you remove me from said list.

Blogger ginger said...

Sweet! I got mentioned as "kick ass"... that kicks ass!

Glad you like it! :) You're fabulous, dahling.

Blogger Lushy said...

I'm loving the new look!

Blogger JordanBaker said...

Wow, I totally love the new layout. But since I've got a nice Sunday Night Beaujolais drunk on, it was more than a bit disorientating at first. As is the word "disorientating."

Am now off to spend 99 cents getting "Funky Cold Medina" off of i-Tunes. Best verse: "I don't mess around with no Oscah Mayah Weenah . .."

Blogger JordanBaker said...

PS: word verification is HARD after a rum and coke and a bottle of wine. If my cell phone had word verification, I could have been spared soooo many embarrassing moments with exes in the last three or four years.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAHHHH! I love the new look!!!

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

fabu!
great logo.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layout, I did a serious spit take of my Santa Margerita Pinot Grigio when it popped up!!!! BTW - husband is half italian and I always say it's the bottom half! hubba hubba...

I would love to do the meme on mine tomorrow but I guess I can't just keep copying other people's blogs!!!
bkebha
being kris - eating, booze, happy, amazing

Blogger Keith said...

I love the redesign! I've been working for freakin' ever to customize mine and I think if I can get the munchkins down at a reasonable hour Monday night I'll put up the new facade on the same crappy stories. My sister's name is Kris, but that has nothing to do with anything.
By the way, the word verification for posting comments makes me feel like I've drank more beer than I actually have.
Cheers!

Blogger lizzyjane said...

Shit. When I got that tattoo, I thought I'd be the only one. Dammit.

Blogger Kaycee said...

I love the new look! Keep your eyes open for mine....funny thing is, my 2nd choice for my art was a blonde sitting in a martini glass...i kid you not...ha ha ha.

Blogger Kiki said...

I really like the new design!! Very cute. Ginger does an awesome job.

Also liked your answers. :)

Blogger Danielle said...

cool new look! love your answers... yay, another jersey girl! actually, we have a lot in common. i also wear almost all black, love crime shows, family guy, and mint choc chip... yummmm.

Blogger ekeith said...

LOVING the new design darling, it's just sooo martha stewart meets up with fred aistaire on the way the burlesque show, and you know that one of them is walking home later with pie on their face!! oh, muffy you shouldn't say such things....whatever buffy, you were thinking it...

toodles!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop wearing all black and put on some more color. It brings out your eyes.

Blogger Poppy said...

KRIS! I love the site!!! Beautiful! Nice job! Weeha! I feel like I'm having a party at your blog now. If you wouldn't mind, I'll take an appletini and I know Jürgen Nation wants a Crystini (Crystal Light). :) How much do we owe you?

Blogger Unknown said...

Taco Bell wedding? Chalupas for all!

Nice new look, by the way. Tres sex-ay.

Blogger Shawn said...

Sweet new template...holy crap it rocks! It's a toss up which is cooler...the new look, or a Taco Bell wedding.

Blogger Bobby said...

awesome design to go with the wonderful writing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name as it appears on birth certificate: Some guy's name. Followed by middle names. And then a last name.

Nicknames: Jorgie Porgie, Curious Jorge, Hor-Hay, Yor-Gey, Gente-boa, Jorgie-Boy, Asscube

Place of Birth: Toronto, Ontario

Favorite food: Hrm. Sushi comes to mind, as do sandwiches. If only they could be combined.

Ever been to Africa: No

Love someone so much it hurts: Yes.

Been in a car accident: Yes. Wrote about it on my blog. See here

Croutons or bacon bits: Both. If only they could be combined..(I am a visionary. You'll see, one day I'll be selling Bacon Cruton Bits and Sushi Sandwiches)

Favorite day of the week: I don't really have one. A shitty answer, I hear you say. But it's true. Each day holds something cool.

Favorite restaurant: For convenience: North of Bombay for their take-away special. Truffles for elegance.

Favorite sport to watch: Women's Hockey. Or maybe Half Marathons for the Incontinent...

Favorite drink for summer: I'll go with a Lailey Vineyard Rose. I don't normally go for those, but this wonery is the bomb. Otherwise, Ice Tea, Strawberry lemonade

Favorite ice cream: Green Tea (if no Waffle Cone), or a double scoop: Moose Tracks and Prailines and Cream (by the fine flks from Kawartha Dariy)

Disney or Warner Bros: How about Disney VS Warner Brothers? Now THAT would be interesting.

Favorite fast food: Arbys. Followed by Taco Bell

What Color is your bedroom carpet: The colour of a wood floor.

How many times did you fail your driver's test: Once. I think they were fixed after 1990

Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: This isn't an e-mail. And Kris' redesigned blog kicks arse.

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Mountain Equipment Coop or Future Shop

What do you do most often when you are bored: I'm with Kris on this one.

What time is Bedtime: 2:00 AM

Favorite TV shows: House, CSI (Not Miami), A&E Forensic Shows, Family Guy

Last person/s you went to dinner with: Tanya

Ford or Chevy: Like picking a spouse from death row. No thanks.

What are you listening to right now: The hum of my computer.

What is your favorite color: Blue. Black.

Lake, ocean or river: River.

How many tattoos do you have? None.

Have you ever run out of gas: I'm always farting. Thanks for pointing that out, you stupid test!

Blogger Mel said...

Holy shit, love the new design.

It threw me off for a minute. Was expecting the black screen...

It looks great!!

And let me just say: I am now craving Taco Bell for lunch somthing fierce. Is there one downtown? You might have to bring me some.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer