April 12, 2005
I'm off to Vegas on an earrrrrly flight.

I fully expect to:

1) sit next to/in front of/behind only baby on plane who has inner ear pain during flight,

1a) play nickel slots immediately upon arrival, prior to leaving the terminal,

2) successfully fight my inexplicable urge to see Celine Dion in concert, and, of course,

3) check my blog incessantly due to my complete and utter blog dependence.
(At least I'm no longer gassing people in my dreams, right?)

Happy Tuesday, Sigfried and and semi-mangled Roy!


3 Comments:

Blogger Kaycee said...

They don't have many nickel slots in the airports and the quarter slots don't even take quarters anymore. You have to buy a card or something. Very sad!

Blogger kris said...

I did end up getting hitched, but then my boss and I figured it probably wasn't such a good idea.

He gave me his slots card as a parting gift.

Thanks, boss man.

Blogger Kim said...

semi-mangled roy. hilarious!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer