February 7, 2008
apparently some people actually have them on purpose
Kim’s got yet another baby in her life, and this time it isn’t one of her boyfriends. Her lovely sister gave birth to a munchkin last week, a little bundle of skin and much more hair than I, or any of my boyfriends, actually. I held said baby for several minutes on Saturday (we have photographic evidence of this momentous event that we shall never, ever share with my mother lest I be disowned).* Nice to see that even in times like this there is more than enough joy to go around. The circle of life, I guess. Sing it, Simba.



* I should also admit that I asked to be present when his diaper was changed, just to witness the sheer wonder if it. I know, odd. I watch the cats in their litter boxes too. Don’t judge.


15 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

But not for breast feeding the little tyke, I hope? First time I witnessed that, I ran for the hills.

Blogger Unknown said...

After my mother died someone told me to go hold a baby to re-create balance in my life. So I did; for like 8 solid hours. I don't generally care for baby's either but it felt like I was cuddling sweet milk for an entire day.

Blogger jessabean said...

I watch my cat in the litter box TOO! I feel like I'm entitled, since he stares at me going to the bathroom all the time.

Blogger MereCat said...

Cats make funny faces when they poop.

Blogger MegRNC said...

Jessabean, your comment cracks me up!

Blogger Gwen said...

You *are* getting soft. Should we worry?

Blogger Kim said...

That's not fair. I make sure they're at least potty trained.

Blogger Unknown said...

Pictures woman, we want to see this rarity!

Kim, Nice haircut!

Blogger Heather B. said...

Dude, you're holding babies. I'm taking lots of pictures of cats. What is going on here?

Blogger Jorge said...

Nice.
Celebratory with a dig at Kimmay.

You've covered everything here.

A+

Blogger Whiskeymarie said...

I just got a cat. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it's interesting to watch them do their business.
Just to be fair I have started leaving the bathroom door open when I'm home alone and need to go. Sometimes the cat comes in and watches.
We're even now.

Blogger Heather said...

I've seen the stuff that comes out of a newborn's butt and consider the small size of the butt and the load that comes out, it's no wonder you wanted to see.

Blogger becky s said...

you can hold baby bean AND change his diaper in july. promise. ;)

becky

Blogger Unknown said...

man, i don't even want to change my own kids pants.

Blogger deeeeeetroit said...

I leave printed out copies of this blog next to my cats litter box so they too can chuckle at the musings of 30 something female buick drivers.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer